Saturday, April 21, 2012

Salma Hayek would have liked to be single parent

Salma Hayek would have liked to be single parent:Performer Salma Hayek accedes she felt the need to be a lone parent and that she considered appropriation before gathering her spouse, agent Francois-Henri Pinault.

"I was attempting to decipher how to have a child on my particular. I grappled with platitude, '(Love) could not happen, and I need to be affirm with that'," femalefirst.co.uk cited Salma Hayek as adage.

"Then someone tagged along whom I never could have funneled or thought I could have desired. He was completely out of my box. Admitting that I was not looking, I was put forth and I was open. I am the luckiest individual I know," she said.


The couple got married in 2009. They have a girl named Valentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment