Friday, April 6, 2012

Preity Zinta very upset before the begin her IPL Stage performance

Preity Zinta very upset before the begin her IPL Stage performance: Actress Preity Zinta, who has been far from the spotlight for a significant few years, is anxious concerning her pending performance at the progressing Indian Head Group (IPL) 5 in Pune.

"On April 8, KXIP play Pune and I should be performing at the stadium! Doing it for Ganesh Hegde who I began my profession with and OMG I am Apprehensive (sic)," the 37-year-old tweeted.

"It's been 3 and a part years after I keep up performed on stage. Suddenly the butterflies have copied," she advance tweeted.

Preity Zinta co-possesses Indian Premier League's Mohali-based crew Lords XI Punjab (KXIP).


The actress, who was final perceived playing a cameo in Salman Khan-starrer "Essential Aurr Mrs Khanna" in 2009, is as of now taking a shot at her first home generation titled "Ishq in Paris".

No comments:

Post a Comment