Sunday, April 1, 2012

John Abraham says, He become a 'item producer'

John Abraham says, He become a 'item producer': John Abraham has done a promotional film titled Rum Whisky for his first production wander Vicky Benefactor, and portrays himself as an "item producer".

"I did the song for pleasure. In this song I am not just the item kid, but I am the producer moreover. It's paramount to fathom that I am the driver of this picture in a method, but I am moreover the producer of the picture. I am the item producer," the 39-year-old John Abraham stated at launch of the music of the picture.


Discharging April 20, "Vicky Benefactor" stars veejay-turned-character Ayushman Khuran and Television performing artist Yami Gautam in the lead roles. John Abraham declares he picked to stay out of the throws of the picture about sperm contributors on account of he had a desire to test himself as a producer.

"I am taking this part particularly without a doubt resulting from the fact that you should have perceived that actors ordinarily star in their particular pictures and afterward they transform it. It is my first picture and I am not starring in it. I have thrown newcomers on account of I had a desire to see how useful I am as a producer," expressed John Abraham.

No comments:

Post a Comment