Sunday, May 6, 2012

Parineeti Chopra likes Saif Ali Khan but dont want to inform him!

Parineeti Chopra likes Saif Ali Khan but dont want to inform him!: Character Parineeti Chopra, who is hectic promoting her second release Ishaqzaade, states she is a trained singer and could take up singing without a doubt in fate.


"I am a trained singer. My guruji's name is Nidhi Narag, she is my guruji in Ambala. I had learnt for essentially six years. I have done BA (hons) in music," Parineeti Chopra told journalists here (Mumbai) Thursday.

"I would like to sing at this time. I have started acting. I think following five to six years, when I will feel I have got hold on acting and I don't should practice anymore, I will sing," united the performing artist, who composed her debut with Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl.

"Ishaqzaade", which is the launch cushion for Boney Kapoor's son Arjun Kapoor, is turning out Might 11.

Multitasking appears to run in the family. Her cousin, performer Priyanka Chopra, too is a talented singer and is chipping away at her debut album.

When inquired she was enamored with someone, she stated no. Yet allowed she enjoys Saif Ali Khan.

"No I was not enamored, but I have had 300 crore squashes. I like Saif Ali Khan but please don't tell him. Whenever I meet Kareena Kapoor, I will tell her that you have rivalry," Parineeti Chopra stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment