Friday, May 18, 2012

Bad News For Shahrukh Khan's Fans: SRK banned to enter into Wankhede stadium for 5 years

Bad News For Shahrukh Khan's Fans: SRK banned to enter into Wankhede stadium for 5 years: Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan was banned from the Wankhede Stadium for five years, Mumbai Cricket Acquaintanceship President Vilasrao Deshmukh affirmed Friday.

The growth comes a few days when the co-owner of Kolkata Knight Riders professedly got into a fracas with MCA officials and security personnel at the Wankhede stadium here in Mumbai.


SRK drunk and abusive? MCA declares yes, star expresss no

Shah Rukh Khan was at the focal point of a ugly column Thursday with allegations that he had got into a fight with security personnel and officials at the Wankhede stadium. At the same time the star issued an enraged disavowal and declared it was his tykes and others who had been "mistreated" and merited an expression of remorse.

The Kolkata Knimeeting,ght Riders (KKR) co-owner even challenged a lifetime boycott from dropping in the Wankhede Stadium following purportedly turning up there drunk at the ground and misbehaving with security guards and cricket officials Wednesday night.

The episode happened when his crew beat Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League match at the stadium. The Mumbai Cricket Acquaintanceship (MCA) documented a complaint with Mumbai's Marine Drive police station.

In an instance of his pledge in opposition to theirs, Shah Rukh denied that he was drunk or that his behaviour was incorrect.

"I don't think that my behaviour was incorrect or I did something illegal. I think what I did was correct. They are my kids and I have a responsibility towards them. I will not apologise. They (officials) should apologise to me," Shah Rukh told journalists outside his living arrangement.

Recounting his rendition, the 46-year-old expressed: "I had headed off to pick up my tykes who were there to view the match. I went there, congratulated my group and when I returned, I saw that there a refined man was abusing the little people. They were prodding small youngsters. I actually told him that this is not the gameplan to carry on.

"He (the official) spoke something in Marathi, something which I can't even repeat... I said he should not speak to me like this. It is extremely disturbing to see the way they manhandled children… I won't deny that I could have said something in a fit of anger," he joined.

He expressed he was not drunk.

"I actually sip socially. It is an effortless gameplan to pick on the big names and state things similar to that they were drunk or were furious."

The variant of the Mumbai Cricket Acquaintanceship (MCA) was completely offbeat. Officials declared Shah Rukh and his company would have liked to party about when the presentation function but were not permitted to do so.

He purportedly made trouble with an elderly monitor and pushed him. When MCA officials mediated, he is stated to have misused them.

"This is a grave matter. I have assembled for a pressing conference and we might weigh in on the matter taking after which we will choose the destiny course of activity," union clergyman and MCA president Vilasrao Deshmukh told IANS.

A choice on a lifetime embargo could be taken just when the gathering of all parts from the maintaining committee of MCA following week, MCA Joint Secretary Nitin Dalal stated.

Aide Commissioner of Police Iqbal Shaikh concurred that the performing artist was drunk and expressed police were researching the matter.

"Shah Rukh was drunk. He was possessing an aroma similar to alcohol but he was not consuming at the Wankhede stadium. However it is not an offence. He was in addition mishandling and antagonizing MCA and BCCI (Leading body of Control for Cricket in India) officials," stated Sheikh.

Sheikh, who is moreover a part of the MCA supervising committee, expressed he was show at the ground and attempted to anticipate the scenario from turning ugly.

As the controversy swirled, IPL Administrator Rajiv Shukla declared a determination could be taken just following getting every last trace of the adaptations.

The fight is unwelcome news for the star, who was in the spotlight in January for the present year for slapping chief Shirish Kunder at a gathering accommodated by Sanjay Dutt.

Shah Rukh's colleagues in Bollywood had all the earmarks of being abnormally at this last controversy with no instantaneous responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment