Sunday, March 18, 2012

Aamir Khan would like to go with Vidya Balan

Aamir Khan would like to go with Vidya Balan: Vidya Balan's appeal and persisting display appears to have inspired 'perfectionist' Aamir Khan. The performer has communicated his craving to go with the national recompense winning performer.

Vidya's dream run started with R Balki's Paa (2009) in the company of Amitabh Bachchan. Vishal Bharadwaj's Ishqiya (2010) inverse Nasseruddin Shah, Raj Kumar Gupta's Not a single person Executed Jessica (2011) almost touching Rani Mukherjee, Milan Luthria's The Grimy Funneled (2011) and Sujosh Ghosh's Kahaani (2012) has cemented her position in the industry.

Now Vidya Balan tends to be contrasted and Aamir for her perfectionist style. To such an extent that she is named by some in the industry as a 'Female Aamir Khan'. However what does Aamir think about her?

"I suspect we should call Vidya by her name just and who am I for her to be getting my name? She is truly talented and a radiant performer. I could adoration to go with her," Aamir declared.

However Aamir has not viewed Vidya's well known motion picture, but he is all acclaim for the 34-year-old performer.

"I haven't viewed Kahaani yet but I have caught truly exceptional things about it, individuals have treasured and preferred the picture a part. All the more about Vidyaji I have caught great things. Folks have treasured and enjoyed her familiar pictures. I praise her," he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment